My, oh, my, where has the time gone? I can't believe Charlie is already 5 months old today! I've loved each month of Charlie's life so very much. I've cherished each milestone, fussy fit, blow-out diaper, laugh, cuddle, smile, coooo, and those angelic moments where he just drifts off to sleep in my arms. We just have the sweetest, smiliest, happiest baby ever. We are so blessed.
Love that baby bottom!
Bath time at Bebe's!
Here are some things my little Charlie bear has been up to lately....
- Laughing and giggling! Charlie loves to laugh and he giggles all the time! He has a couple of "tickle spots", like his ribs, and his upper thigh muscles. He sometimes just laughs though by looking at a smiling face.
- Charlie is all about his hands, but then again, he has been ever since he was born! These days, he is reaching out for things, like my necklace and my face. No more hoop earrings!
- Charlie has discovered his two new best friends, his feet! He loooves to grab them and giggle!
- He sees things and is starting to know what they are. For example, if he sees his paci, he makes a "ooo" sound, opens his mouth, and reaches for it. Charlie loves his paci! He can even take it out and put it back in (sort of) by himself!
- Daddy has taught him how to give himself a bottle, although he only does that when he has a bottle that Daddy gives him.
- He is really becoming a Mama's boy- and it melts my heart! He always wants to cuddle with his Mama.
- When Daddy comes home, watch out- it's playtime! No one can get him all riled up- laughing and smiling- quite like Connor. He sure does love his Daddy!
- Charlie loves songs and music! I sing to him every night as a part of our bedtime routine. I started the routine in December, singing "Away in a Manger" and it's stuck. He loves it still, and I'll probably keep it as a part of our "routine" because it works! I only have to sing it once or twice, and he's fast asleep!
- Charlie also loves lights and toys that have lights. He would just sit and watch his Baby Einstein "color's show" forever if we let him.
- One of my final favorites about Charlie at this stage is when he raises his eyebrows at me and smiles- it is the cutest thing ever!
"Hi, Mom!"
Making funny faces with Pops!
I never thought I could love someone so much in my life. Having a baby is truly the most miraculous thing on Earth!
I just love that little face!!! Charlie says, "ooooooohhhhh!!!"



No comments:
Post a Comment