Charlie is making so many incredible developments daily, and I felt like I just had to continue with my monthly updates!
Here's a little bit of what he's into these days:
- Saying "mama", dada", "ba" for ball, and "ba-ba" for bottle. He loves to hear himself. He has recently begun making squealing noises because he likes it when I laugh at them.
-Taking a few steps and standing on his own! He is SO close to walking!
-Talking into cups. It is hilarious. He sticks his face into empty cups and makes all kinds of noises. He is quite pleased with himself once he sees someone laughing.
-Sharing everything, with everyone. He probably shares his food the most with Sunny and Buddy, which they love.
-Reading books is probably Charlie's favorite thing to do right now. We will be sitting in the floor together, and he'll hold one out to me, and once I take it, he crawls up into my lap. My heart melts into a million pieces. I should also clarify, he loves for anyone to read to him, but especially Mama and Daddy. :)
-Telling me when he is finished eating. I've been working on some baby signs with him, and he is really good at telling me "all done"!
-Loves his push toys. He will push anything he can. He has recently pushed his high chair across the room. He is a mess!
-Favorite toys: his ball maze and Old MacDonald tractor set. He also loves playing with balls, hide and seek in his tent, and cuddling his stuffed animals.
-Loves music and songs. He dances when I sing to him and claps when the song is done. Too cute!
-He's really into blowing kisses and giving hugs. He just pats and pats and pats my back when we hug. It is the sweetest!
-Charlie has a blast closing and opening doors, as well as turning lights on and off.
-He is taking amazing naps these days. He still takes two naps a day, and if they are both for me, he will sleep at least and hour and a half for both naps, if not two hours. I get lots done around the house! After a couple months of difficult and very short naps, I'm so grateful!!
-Charlie has been the best eater, until recently. He has suddenly become very picky, and if he doesn't like what I give him, he throws it on the ground. I've been giving him a lot of cheesy bread and strawberries lately. Little turkey.
-This sweet boys loves preschool at Prestonwood. His face lights up when he sees his teachers, and he has so much fun playing all day. I couldn't be happier! (minus the couple of cold he's caught, but that goes with the territory)
-Pointing to things he wants. He is really developing opinions, and he will point to go outside, then point to whether he wants to play on the slide or swing. He also points for me to pick him up, a lot. He is a mama's boy, and I love it! :)
I love his little angel so much!!!!!
.





No comments:
Post a Comment