Let me being by saying that today really isn't Charlie's 1 month birthday. In fact, tomorrow he will be 7 weeks old, but being the new mommy that I am, I'm running a little behind. I still really wanted to make sure that I recorded his one month birthday, though, so here it is!

The first 4 weeks were the best 4 weeks of our lives-bar none. Connor and I have had the privilege to watch our little man grow and change so much since we brought him home from the hospital. Charlie is starting to smile when he hears our voices, although he doesn't recognize our facet just yet. I'm sure that will come soon, though. We've noticed that Charlie loves to play with his hands- they are his best friends! He hates when we swaddle him too tight and don't allow his hands to be near his face, its so sweet! He is such an active little guy, another thing that he loves is to kick his legs! We will put him out flat in front of us (he loves being flat on his back, too!) and he will just kick, kick, kick! Its so cute! We joke that he's going to be a runner or a cyclist the way he pumps those legs.
Practicing his kicking skills with Sunny and Buddy watching
Loving those hands!
Loving bath time!
Pops over for dinner
Grandpa Bill over for dinner, too!
Happy baby loving life!
As the weeks go by, he seems to get bigger and bigger overnight. When we brought him home, he could only wear preemie size clothes, but by 1 month, he was finally starting to fit into some of his newborn outfits- which made me so happy-I could dress up my little doll! My mom and I have had several "photo shoot" afternoons... :) I'm sure there will be many more of those to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment