Friday, November 2, 2012

Charlie's First Halloween!

This year Halloween was so much fun. We went over to my parents, Bebe and Pops', house for pizza and to pass out candy.We were so luck to have Connor's mom, Emmy, come over, too. My parents live on the corner of a busy street, so they have lots of cute trick or treaters. I must say, the cutest trick or treater was too little for candy, though!

 Just look at that cute smile!
All stretched out! Note the jack-o-lanterns on his feet!
 My little pumpkin and me!
Family shot
I also had him dressed up as a cute skeleton before he got it dirty... Thanks, DeAnn for that cute outfit! :)


Later, the family that lives across the street from my parents came over. They are the cutest little family, and they just so happen to have an adorable 5 year old named Charlie. Here are both "Charlies" together.

He was dressed up as a "Bumblebee transformer"

We had been hearing that this one street in their neighborhood does a big block party every year, and now that we have a baby, we sort of had an excuse to walk down and check it out- and it was something to see! It was so cool! There were a couple of haunted houses in people's front yards, someone had a tv playing outside, lots of scary music, jack-o-lanterns, and just about every single house was decorated.  

On our way... I just think that look on his face is hilarious!

Looking at the crowds lined up for freshly popped popcorn

Someone had a smoke machine- look at the crowds!


I would have taken a lot more pictures, but I only brought my phone with me, and the quality, as you can see, was pitiful. We will definitely have to go back again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment