Where has the time gone? I honestly can't believe my little guy is already FOUR months old! It has been such a wonderful month, filled with lots of special memories.
Developmental updates:
Charlie is quickly developing quite the little personality and I love it! He laughs all the time, and is very vocal. He is a huge "talker" already- everyone jokes that it's no wonder, his momma likes to talk a lot, too!! Our pediatrician was even shocked to hear a baby boy so vocal already. I think we might have our work cut out for us someday! haha!
Our little man loves his sleep! We are so lucky because he is such a good sleeper. I will feed him in the evening around 8-9, then put him down, and he will sleep until around 8-9 in the morning! I tell him he is the best everyday. He isn't real big on taking regular naps yet, but I'm not complaining. :)
This week was his 4 month check up at the doctor. He is weighing in at 14.4 pounds (45 percentile), height is 24 3/4inches (50%), and his head measured at 17'', landing him in the 75 percentile! Big head! He also got his last big round of immunizations, which is always kind of tough. Charlie was sore and pretty cranky the rest of the day. Poor baby!
...And the biggest news THIS week... Charlie cut his first tooth!!!!! When I was drying him off after a bath, he open his moth really wide, and I saw that his bottom left tooth had broken and was visible! My baby is getting so big!
Playing in his big boy bouncy chair!
Always smiling!
Making goofy faces
Loves:
- When I "dance" his legs back and forth
- When he is sung to- puts him to sleep every time!
- He loves to wiggle his feet when I feed him
- He loves to hold hands :)
- Talking to everyone and everything! People, his toy duck, Howard, and our cat, Sunny..
- He loooves cuddling in a heated towel after a warm bath
Little things that I love about him at this age:
- Our play time in the afternoons
- Having him fall asleep in my arms
- When he wiggles his feet when I feed him
- When he looks like hes about to cry, purses his lips together, and then smiles, as if to say, "just kidding!"
- When he holds my hand
- How he recognizes me and follows me around the room with his eyes
- His "talkative side"
- His GIGGLES!
My list could go on and on forever! I'm just crazy about my little angel!
So silly!!!
This is so sweet!!!! I love seeing your updates, Charlie is such a cutie patootie!
ReplyDelete