Starting on Christmas Eve, we always go to our friends, The Kelly's, house for their wonderful Christmas Eve brunch. I've been going for over 15 years, and it is one of my absolute favorite things! It just isn't Christmas Eve without going to their house for brunch. Charlie was a big hit in his adorable gingerbread man jumper!
Friends since elementary school!
After brunch we always relax and wait to go to church, then out for a fancy steak dinner. We are SO lucky- we go to church with both my family and Connor's family, then all of us go out to dinner together. This year we went to The Capital Grill, and it was phenomenal! I can only hope that Charlie will be as well behaved next year as he was this year- but I wont be surprised if we have to stay in for dinner next year!
Charlie and Pops, I mean Santa!
Charlie with all his presents and in front of the snow!!!
Later we went home and had Connor's dad and brother over for Christmas at our house. It was so fun! Afterwards, we all went back to my parents for Christmas dinner. We had SUCH a good time together, and Charlie made everyone's night when he started laughing uncontrollably at the dinner table! Best Christmas present ever!
We always finish the Christmas holiday over at Connor's mother's house. It is so cozy with her fireplace and music going! Charlie loved his presents from "Emmy", too!
This was such a blessed and wonderful holiday. I can't wait to see what blessings life brings us at Christmas next year!
Merry, Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
Here are a few more favorite of Charlie in his Christmas clothes!









No comments:
Post a Comment