Thursday, March 14, 2013

6 Months Old!

I cannot believe I have a 6 month old. Wow. Time really does fly!
We are having even more fun with Charlie these days!
Here are some things he's been up to:
  • Sitting up! He's getting so good at it!! I'm so proud of him!!
  • Grabbing at everything, especially my face. When hes eating, he likes to try and put his hand in my mouth. Silly boy!
  • LOVES to play peek a boo!
  • LOVES bouncing on your knees! Both peek a boo and bouncing will almost always get him laughing.
  • Mastering the "mmmmuuumm" sound! I love it when he says "mama", even if it is without intention. :)
  • His eyes are really starting to turn brown, like we always thought they would. He's going to be our big, brown-eyed boy
  • Loves to be tickled 
 
  • LOVES playing with his toys. He used to just look at them and watch them, and now he is all about them!

  • Charlie loves his stuffed animals. He is especially found of his corduroy dog. He will smile at it and pull it close to him, like a hug. So sweet!
  • Smacking his lips like a big catfish. Hilarious!
  • Charlie wants to be with someone at all times. He is starting to fuss when I put him  down and get something. The dr said he's starting a little bit of separation anxiety.
  • My baby loves to sleep! He still is sleeping a little bit between each feeding, but still sleeping great through the night.
  • Eating solids! So far, he's just had cereal and avocados, but we are trying squash tomorrow night.
Stats from the doctor:
Weight: 16 pounds, 10 oz (40th%)
Height: 26.5 inches (50th%)
Head: 17 3/4 inches (80th%!!!!!)


Showing off those teeth!






No comments:

Post a Comment