Monday was a day of rest and relaxation at home, so we really started off the week by celebrating his 6 month birthday on Tuesday with a little photo shoot.
On Wednesday, our family friends Ashley and Louise came to visit. We spent the day shopping at NorthPark. Charlie did so great!! We even got him so cute beach duds! That afternoon, I got to meet Michelle's sweet baby Ryder! He's so cute, and I wish I had gotten a picture! Later that night, we went out to eat at Banditos in Plano, and sat outside. It was perfect!
Charlie's awesome beach outfit...it's tough shopping with mama all day!
Enjoying the patio at Banditos!
On Thursday, we had his big 6 months doctor appointment, where he took his shots like a champ. We had to take advantage of the gorgeous weather, so we went to The Shops at Legacy and at outside with my mom, Ashley, and Louise.
Lunch at Twisted Root Burger
I just can't get enough of that smiley little ham!
On Friday, We met Daddy for lunch at MesoMaya for some mid-day Mexican food before hitting the mall one last time.
Look at that peach fuzz on his head!
Look who we ran into at Nordstrom! Charlie loves Judy!
I had such a wonderful time with Charlie this Spring Break! I can't wait until summer and we can play all day, everyday!!!
And just a couple more because he's cute!
Sitting up like a big boy!
Playing around with Mama
Sitting with Mom and Dad at the dinner table












No comments:
Post a Comment