Connor, Charlie, and Warren
Can't you see the resemblance?! Crazy!
Charlie loves Uncle Warren!
Sunday morning we had brunch at Breadwinners before Warren and David headed back to New Orleans. We promised to visit everyone down in the Big Easy soon!
Having fun in his carseat
Pops, Bebe, Emmy, and Connor
The fam! (Thanks, Creighton for taking the pic!)
I love this one of Uncle David, Charlie, and Uncle Warren
Sunday afternoon we headed over to my parent's house so baby Charlie could meet my Uncle Charlie! It was so special for them to meet! I grew up with Charlie living here in Dallas, but when I was in high school, he moved to California with my Aunt Kathye. I love visiting them in their amazing paradise that overlooks the Pacific in Mendocino County, but I love it when they are able to come here, too! I just miss them so much!
I guess I should clarify for those of you that know my mom is an only child: Charlie isn't exactly my uncle, he's actually my second cousin. But....Since my mom and Charlie were both only children, and grew up together, they have always been more like siblings than cousins... hence "Uncle Charlie"!
Charlie and his special namesake
Everyone out to eat at Jasper's. Sorry for the blurry pic!!!
And one more "just cute" one of Charlie and Pops!

No comments:
Post a Comment