Monday, May 13, 2013

Charlie is 8 months old!



This Sunday, on Mother's Day, Charlie turned 8 months old. I seriously cannot believe I have an 8 month old. That sounds so big! Who am I kidding, though, he is getting so big!
We are all having SO much fun with him. I love this stage, and cannot wait for summer so I can be with him all day!
This month Charlie has hit a huge growth spurt and definitely made some major developments.
He is:
-so much more aware of his surroundings now
-developing some separation anxiety
-starting to reach for me when he is fussing
-mastering many more sounds! ma ma, ba ba, da da, ga ga
-shaking his head "no"... even though it is without intention...still hilarious!
-making lots of signs that he's getting ready to crawl- reaching for toys by inching forward and "dancing" aka, rocking back and forth toward whatever object he is looking at
-waving his arms all over the place
-loving our animals! Every time one of the cats walks by, he busts out laughing and starts grabbing for them. I'm amazed at how tolerant they are, and how they will let him pull and grab at them without batting an eye.

Silly bath time faces

Working on my crawling skills


Laughing at the kitties

Watching "the Circus" with Daddy

 Smiley baby!!!

 Waving my arms in the air like I just don't care!

 Just plain bein' cute!

"What, Mom?"

I just love my little man so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment