Last week we had our family vacation to the beach. We stayed in Watercolor again, and loved it. I really liked our house that we rented this time, and I hope we can stay there again. The neighborhood has so many trees and greenery, so you feel like you're at the lake AND the beach at the same time. It's a win-win in my book!
Charlie and I are waving "hi" to you!
The guys on Father's Day!
Bebe, Pops, and Charlie
The beach was a huge success! I can't remember the water ever being this clear in a lifetime of visiting the "Destin area". It was absolutely beautiful!!
Whoa, big wave!!
Our first, and only day with our "tent". It sort-of blew away/was destroyed by the wind on the second day after Connor and Dad set it up early one morning. Kind of a funny story...now... :)
Charlie and his Daddy!
LOVING the waves!
My parents- Love them!
Playing on the beach
Look how clear the water was!!
We had so much fun driving all around Watercolor and Seaside in the golfcart. I truly think that was one of Charlie's favorite things! Whenever the breeze hit him, he would start saying "Oooohh!!" and waving his arms around like he does when he gets excited. It was hilarious!
On our way to our "family dinner" in Seaside
Charlie also loved napping on the beach. I think it was the breeze and the noise of the waves that really put him to sleep. He napped better down on the sand than at home!!
By far, the pool was still his favorite, though! This baby loves the pool!
We had lunch at George's on Alys Beach, too. It was a "must" for us. It is my absolute favorite place to eat, and I would have gone there everyday if I could! Just writing about it makes me crave their oyster tacos and salmon wrap! Yumm!
This was the most behaved "Charlie at dinner" all week. I think we are starting to grow out of the "Mommy can eat a meal while Charlie plays with his toys phase". :)

We were able to spend father's Day at the beach. Connor said it was the best way to spend his very first Father's Day. I might have to agree!
Charlie and Pops
Father's Day dinner at the Ocean Club in Sandestin
Sisters
Connor is the best Daddy I could ever hope for Charlie. He has so much love for our son. I fall more in love with Connor everyday. I am so blessed to have these two guys in my life.
A Father/Son moment on Father's day
Happy Father's Day to our Daddy! He's the best Daddy WE could ever hope for! He's the best!!!
So, not only did we celebrate Father's Day in Florida, but Connor and I also celebrated our 4 year anniversary at Café 30A. We went there last year while I was pregnant, and talked all about how much we looed forward to bringing Charlie to the beach, and this time, we just talked about how blessed we are to have our wonderful little family.
Love this guy
All in all, we had a fantastic week, and I CAN"T wait to go back again next year!!!
We took some family portraits, but I'll post those later :) They were fantastic!

















No comments:
Post a Comment