Wednesday, August 14, 2013

We Bought a House!!




The last couple of months have been so exciting for our family. We purchased our first home, closed at the end of June, and moved in at the end of July. It was a giant leap of faith for Connor and me- leaving Plano, and moving to Frisco. Having worked in FISD for years, it wasn't too crazy for me, but for two people who don't like change....well...it was a big deal! ;)
Signing the documents at closing

Good-by old house!
 
Moving day!

We couldn't be happier! We love our neighborhood, The Trails, and are crazy about the extra space and great backyard- already equipped with a great swing set for Charlie!
Connor and I have been so busy "setting up house", and it's really paying off. It is no where near "finished", (are anyone's house ever?!) but it is starting to feel like home to us. I can't wait to start having company over!
Charlie playing around on his swing-set  
 
No where near finished...but I had to post our progress

Charlie having fun

Loving his new house!
 
Stay tuned for house updates!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment