We spent the next 4 days playing lots of games, and I took a lot of pictures of Charlie!
Poor kid. I didn't really put any ornaments down at the bottom of the tree for him to play with!
My Pinterest-inspired photo-shoot.
I had plenty of time to decorate and set up our little indoor Snow-Village.
We were really lucky. Connor was out of town and was supposed to be flying back a few hours after the ice storm hit. His American flight was canceled, (No surprise there) and he had to catch a Southwest flight into Houston, then onto Dallas. Sounds crazy, but we were so thankful he was even able to get in that same day! Well, he luckily landed just before 8pm, but the major problem was that his car was at DFW airport (since he had flown American), and he was flying into Love Field. He got a ride with a random guy taking a group back to DFW, where he then spent two hours trying to de-ice his car. It then took him nearly two hours to drive home safely in the ice. He got in around 1 am. Whew! Crazy!
I was SO glad to have him home, though!! I Know Charlie was glad he wasn't only with me all weekend, too! He probably would have had way more pictures taken! ha!
After the second day, we decided to take Charlie out for a few minutes of freezing fresh air. Well, I mostly just wanted to take his picture outside. :) I'll be honest.
He was NOT happy about the hat being tied to his head.
Well, here are a few more pictures I took over the weekend....
Playing with "Bob" the elf. He is obsessed with "Bob". That's really the only real name he can say besides Mama, Dada, Bop (for Pops), and La-la, so we thought "Bob" was the most fitting name. We will hide Bob all over the room and he loves to point and find him and scream out, "Bob!! "
One of his other favorite past-times, beating up on Sadie-cat. If you know her, you'd know she is seriously loving him right now. She's a strange cat. :)
Ok, this was so funny. He found his Halloween costume and put the lion mane on himself. He kept running around with it on. Silly boy!










No comments:
Post a Comment