I LOVE Thanksgiving-for many reasons. Everyone knows that I love to eat, and Thanksgiving dinner would probably be my "last meal" if I ever had one. Connor and I are incredibly lucky because we get to spend Thanskgiving with both of our families, together! I love getting to spend the day with everyone. I also feel like it is the true kick-off to the holiday season, earning it's spot as my #2 favorite holiday. (After Christmas, of course)
Ok, so you get it, I like Thanksgiving. :)
We went over to Karen's again for our amazing feast! Meme and Bamps flew in a week early from New Orleans, and we had a lot of fun playing with Charlie. They hadn't seen him since last Thanskgiving- what a difference a year makes!
Thanksgiving 2012 Thanksgiving 2013
Connor always carves the turkeys, Barrett fries one, Meme roasts one. I made the ham. We are set with meat!
Here are a few candid shots I took throughout the day...
Uncle Crash and Aunt LaLa
Just crusin'
The guys playing with Charlie
Pops and Charlie
All the ladies in the kitchen
Playing with Emmy
"Meme's ear"
Here's a shot of everyone! LOVE my family!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment