Sunday, November 18, 2012

Charlie is 2 months old!

My precious 2 month old!

The term time flies when your having fun doesn't even being to describe these past 2 months. It is hard to believe that Charlie had his 2 months birthday this past week! I, I mean everyone, has had so much fun watching him grow and change so much! I can't wait to see what changes we will see in Charlie as the holidays roll around.


Mini photo-shoot with Mommy!



Likes: Charlie LOVES his hands! He has always loved them, but it seems as though he has really discovered that they can move as he flexes them and waves them around. It is hilarious to watch! He has also begun to gnaw and chew on them...(we think he might be entering the beginning stages of early teething- but that's a whole 'nother story!) The thing he probably loves just as much as his hands is to "talk". he makes so many "ahh, ooaah! and squaking noises all the time! it is so much fun to imitate him and have him "talk back" to us. I can hear Connor doing it right now with him in the other room, and my heart just melts!  Charlie also loves to be flat on his back- especially on his changing table. He loves stretching out and putting his arms and legs straight out as she plays and smiles at us. Smiling is another thing Charlie does a lot of these days. He is starting to recognize our faces and really responds to us when we smile and say "hi!!!' That can almost always make him smile. I spend most of the day doing that!


Happy baby!
Starting to get ticklish!

Dislikes: going to the doctor and getting his shots. Poor little guy was such a trooper this week when we went. He received vacines for diptheria, pertussis, tetnas, polio, hemophilus influenza B, pneumococcus, rotavirus, and hepatitus B. He wailed at first, but he calmed down surprisingly fast once I rocked him a bit. My littl man sure is brave!

Milestones: Charlie slept through the night this past week- Nov. 16, to be exact!!! Connor and I were SO proud, and grateful! He slept from 11pm  to almost 7 am! Way to go!
Charlie was also baptized this weekend on November, 18, 2012. I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of him. It was such a wonderful experience, and I promise to write my next entry all about it!

Baptism sneak peek!


Charlie's stats from the doctor's visit:
Weight: 11pounds, 5 oz (40 percentile)
Height: 22 1/4'' (25 percentile)
Head: 16" (60 percentile)

I can't wait to see what this next month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment