Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Fun!

     This past weekend was a bit of a reunion for some great old friends and me. It was so wonderful getting to see my friends from out of town and it was really great that they all got o meet and see Charlie.
     
 On Thursday afternoon one of my college roommates, Stephanie cam in town from Longview. She wasn't able to stay but only a few hours, but I hadn't seen her in a while and it was her first time getting to meet Charlie! We met up and did a little shopping- always fun!
We are in heaven, but poor Charlie is sooo "over" shopping! ha!

Friday night Ashley and her sweet 3 year old, Louise, came in from Tyler. This wasn't their first time to meet Charlie because they surprised me and came in town on the day he was born, but it was still SO great to be able to see them!


I love this picture because I'm holding sweet Louise and Ashley is holding my Charlie!

Louise playing with my cat, Sunny. She was carrying him all over the house, then decided to wrap him up like a baby. Hilarious!

LOVE!
Pops, Bebe, Louise, and Charlie

On Saturday I had another reunion with some sweet college friends as we all got together to celebrate Kristy's baby shower! She is expecting a baby girl, Ellie, at the beginning of January. I can't wait!
 Addie meets baby Charlie
Megan meets baby Charlie

Momma-to-be, Kristy, Charlie, and me


It was so special to be able to introduce my baby to my good friends. We had such a great time getting together!




No comments:

Post a Comment