My precious boy!
Loves the lights on the Christmas tree!
This week little Charlie was 3 months old. Boy, how times flies! It feels like we were just bringing him home from the hospital!
In the last three months, we have seen so many wonderful changes. I discover more and more things that I love about Charlie everyday.
One exciting milestone was that Charlie rolled over! I was so excited and caught it on camera!
I've been keeping a list of some of my favorites so far: I have pictures and even a video for some of these favorites...
I love it when he stretches his arms above his head after he finishes eating. He is so big on stretching and he loves it! Sometime he makes little fists and his hands shake as hes stretching- it is adorable!
Charlie still loves to kick and play in his back! I swear, he is going to be some kind of runner, cyclist, or something!
I love it when he imitates me and smiles-which he does A LOT! We have lots of "ahh!, ooh!, bahh! and ooahh!" squealing conversations. This little man sure is going to be a talker- he takes after his mamma!
I love it when he snuggles up into the base of my neck and sighs...my heart just melts.
I love it when I have him in his bouncy chair and I'm folding laundry or something and I catch him watching tv. He loves the lights and colors. It is so funny, but we don't let him do it very much.
I love the way Charlie smiles when he is sleeping! It is the absolute sweetest!
He has recently discovered himself in mirrors! I love watching him watch and smile at himself.
I love his chubby little hands, and so does he! He loves to play with them and suck on them!He even does "hook em horns" with his pointer and pinky finger out while he sucks on the other fingers- so funny! But it just melts me when he relaxes them and lays them on me while I'm feeding him.
This week Charlie had his very first laugh! I loved it- especially since Connor and I were together playing with him when we heard it! Such a wonderful memory, and such a wonderful sound!
I love that Charlie likes to be sung to at night. He falls asleep so quickly after I sing Away in a Manger and Silent Night. He is such a sweet boy, and I am so lucky because he goes to sleep so easily!
And last, but not least, I love the mischievous grin that he has after he has just pooped! haha! He thinks it is just so funny!
I have no doubt that this list will continue to grow as Charlie grows! I'm just so proud of my little angel! He is the best gift from God that I could ever hope for.
We love you so much!

I just love this post!!!! Charlie is such a handsome little man :) Growing so much and getting cuter by the day!!!
ReplyDelete