Thursday, December 6, 2012

So Very Thankful

Thanksgiving is quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays. Starting the year we were engaged, my family and I have spent thanksgiving with Connor's family, at his mom's house. I am truly grateful and very blessed to be able to celebrate the holidays with both my family and Connor's, together. We are so lucky.

On top of being able to be with both families, I was so thankful this year to celebrate with baby Charlie. It was too early for him to try any turkey, or to sit at the table, but he was with us alright! We put him in his little "bouncy-chair" on the floor next to the table, and he played with his hands, did a lot of happy squealing, and made lots of adorable noises. He was so happy! I can tell that this is going to be one of his favorite holidays, too.

 My little turkey!!!

Barrett and Jena cooking

Connor carving the turkey with the help of Laura and Creighton

Proud grandmas, Bebe and Emmy

Pops

Meme and Charlie

The beautiful table!!

No comments:

Post a Comment