Sunday, August 28, 2011

3 Cheese Zucchini and Squash

I saw a picture someone posted of zucchini and squash with cheese on Pinterest, and knew I just had to try it!
Connor and I eat zucchini and squash all the time. We love it, and it's a good way to "get our veggies in". Most of the time I cook them in the skillet with onions and garlic, but I decided to try something different tonight. These were seriously easy to make, I almost don't even need to post about it, just show you the pictures!
Here's a "simplified version". Maybe Connor's burger recipe IS rubbing off on me!

Slice 1 large zucchini and squash. Sprinkle a little olive oil on a cookie sheet, then add the slices.
Sprinkle with salt, garlic salt, and Connor's favorite, Lawry's seasoning. (He could eat that on everything)

 Next, add shredded monterrey jack, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 min, or until veggies are soft, and cheese is browned.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment