I found a recipe for Chicken Bruschetta through pinterest a few weeks ago- via "the-girl-who-ate-everything" blog. She has some great recipes, too, by the way. But her recipe wasn't really fitting my needs, so changed it up a bit to make it a little more "Lacey-friendly". After I made it, I decided this was going to have to be my new "go-to" meal to make during the summer. It had so many flavors, and was just so unbelievably healthy! I felt like Charlie Sheen- it was a "winning" meal! haha!
I hope you like it!
Here's what you'll need:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups Light Sun Dried Tomato salad dressing- I used Newman's Own
2-3 tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (I usually add a little extra)
Marinate chicken in dressing (overnight in a ziplock bag is best, but I only did it for about an hour in the baking dish with it poured over the chicken.
Preheat your oven to 350
Bake chicken for 15-20 -not quite done yet-
Pull the chicken out of the oven to place chopped tomato3es, basil, and mozzarella on top.
Place chicken back in oven to finish cooking (about 5 minutes, or until done)
When it's finished, let cool, and as always,
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment