This is hands down Connor's favorite thing that I make. It is pretty healthy, too, for something that is so rich and flavorful, which is probably one of the reasons why I love it so much. I've made this so many times, and it is a no-fail crowd pleaser. So, let's get started!
Here's what you'll need:
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup(about) of Italian dressing
1 pound sliced mushrooms
1 tablespoon minced garlic
olive oil to cook chicken and mushrooms (about 1/4 cup total, maybe a little more)
3/4 cup Marsala wine
3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt and pepper
1 cup flour
Preheat oven to 350
First, mmarinate chicken in Italian dressing (overnight is best, but a couple hours will be ok)
Next, slice & cook mushrooms in 1-2 tbs olive oil & minced garlic. Cook until edges are golden, set aside
Bake at 350 for 15 min. Let cool, and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment